Wednesday 16 December 2009

PDP 11/12/09

On Friday morning I attended my pdp session. Although it was only a pdp meeting to see how we were getting on I found it helpful in regards to understanding where I'm at with each project. I was asked to describe briefly where I'm at with each project and to get that clear in my head was great. Although I have a lot of work to do over christmas I'm fairly confident that I will be ok!

My pdp session was handy as I also got to run a few ideas past my tutor and get advice on a couple of things I wasn't sure on in my projects. I was also able to ask advice on which brief to do over christmas as I had 2 in mind and couldn't decide.

I found the PDP over all very helpful and was able to ask a lot of things that I was unsure about or needed clearing up. Filling in the sheets was also a good idea as if gives us chance to voice across the things we think are/ aren't working on the course. The only thing I found to be a little annoying was that my sketchbooks, journal and blog samples weren't even asked to be seen or mentioned, and these were the things we were asked to bring!

No comments:

Post a Comment