Saturday 30 January 2010

Beautiful Birdies


Recently I was sent a link by a dear friend :) as she thought I would really like the work and images produced by Kate Wilson. And coooor blimey I really do! Kate is an illustrator based in London, and she illustrates such cute little drawings from birds to food to plants.




Although they look simple there is something really lovely and cosy about them. I particularly like the paper and backgrounds in which she draws her illustrations on. There is something nice about the feel of the grainy background with the black linear illustrations on.


This has made me realize that I really want to develop my drawing skills, and get into a more illustrative mind (although I feel I am heading this way anyway). Is it too late to make a new years resolution?... I think mine should be "I intend to better my drawing and making skills" Lets do it!


No comments:

Post a Comment