Thursday 11 February 2010

It must be love...


Recently I spent the day making a set of valentines day cards to sell on the degree fundraiser stall in the holden gallery and union. I thought about what I could put on the front of the cards and the thought of making tacky "I love you" card with lots of kisses and hearts really didn't appeal to me!



While sat around my room looking for more less obvious things to put on the cards I remembered about the birds I'd drawn for my silence project. I then thought about the expression that people use when two people are in love " Love Birds" and put both these ideas into action.


I then thought about how I could present the cards, and that is when I found the small wooden pegs in my draw, and some lovely brown envelopes. I'm quite happy with the way the cards turned out, and really enjoyed making them. I think in the future I would like to have a go at making some more cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment