Saturday 20 March 2010

Folio Review: Johnny Hardstaff

On thursday afternoon I was scheduled for a folio crit with Johnny Hardstaff. He was very friendly but professional in regard to how he went about giving us advice. He was very helpful and offered his service of critique and advice if ever I needed it in the future, telling me I could email him with ideas to see what he thought.

Although a few of my projects, he explained were a little unclear he explained himself to be "a sucker for the imagery" which was great, as creating imagery is what I would potentially like to do. I was also happy that he got excited by my resistance work, the brief I thought was the weakest. The crit was helpful and Johnny opened my eyes to a few things I need to be thinking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment