Monday 16 November 2009

A teeny tiny update


It's impossible to blog start blogging all about New York, especially at the moment with essays, briefs and journals coming out my ears! There's so much I have to say, yet I cant find the words to describe my experience. I absolutely enjoyed New York and it was worth every penny and the long wait! I just cannot believe it's over so soon.

It was everything I expected and more, and has made me want to see more of America, although not just America more of the world. It made me realize that there is so much more out there, and I really am considering exploring that after uni!

Ill have to wait until there's time to blog,there's other important things to be thinking about right now! Back to the grind and the lovely essay....

No comments:

Post a Comment